YCI Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God, that it is God’s holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ our Lord, that he was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sin, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgement of God and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
- We believe salvation is freely offered to all people in the gospel of Jesus Christ. There is no other way to be saved.
- We believe that Christ rose from the dead and provides new life for all who believe.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells the life of every believer and in living out Christ’s character we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen, especially young people.
- We believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ must be communicated to all people in all places.